FoodBuzz

Foodbuzz

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mini ABC Soup

I have always love soup. The proud Cantonese in me must drink soup in most of my meals. ABC soup is the simplest and fastest soup that I actually know how to boil. Was trying to detox this week so I made mini ABC Soup.

I read it in Table for Two or More's blog that she made this soup before too. So, I made a decision to execute it. Besides, mini vegetables are awesome.



Ingredients (inspired by Table for Two or More)
1 pack of cherry tomatoes
1 big potato
1 small pack of baby carrots
1 small pack of shallots
2 teaspoons of coarse black pepper
1 teaspoon of salt

 

1. Wash and prepare the ingredients. I chopped the big potato into small chunks. Peeled the shallots.
2. Boil half a pot of water.
3. Once it boils, chuck in all the vegetables and let it boil for 20 minutes.
4. Add in salt and pepper and boil for another 15 minutes.
5. Off the gas and taadaahh.. the soup is done.



No comments: