FoodBuzz

Foodbuzz

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Korean Instant Noodles with Broccoli, Straw Mushroom and Poached Egg

When I was a student then, I used to eat instant noodles a lot. Like a lot. Now that I am working. I usually just pack food or eat out because it is much convenient. But the thing is.. the boyfriend was around and it was much more fun to eat out with him than being alone.

Now that I am alone again.. the boyfriend is off to work in the East Coast. It's back to instant noodles. I improvised it because I guess it's less sinful if I added more vegetables.



Ingredients
1 pack of Nong Shim Hot and Spicy instant noodles
A few clorets of broccoli
Half a pack of straw mushroom
One egg



1. Boil water in a pot. Once water boils, throw in the broccoli and straw mushroom.
2. Then, chuck in the noodles and those packets of seasonings and hydrated mushrooms and vegetables.
3. Stir to mix well.
4. Take out the noodles, vegetables and straw mushroom.
5. Lower the heat. Swirl the soup in a circular motion and put in the egg to poach.
6. Let the egg poach for 3 minutes.
7. Pour the egg and soup in a bowl.
8. Eat while hot.

No comments: